SKU Sets are a group of related items. Collections do not need to be related; they are a merchandising tool.
- Navigate to Collections page from the left-side panel.
- Click Create New from top right corner.
- Provide a title to the collection.
- Attach relevant media to the collection.
Creating a collection
You can browse through the entire catalog to select products to be added to the collection. To add products:
- Click Add Products to open the catalog pop-up with an option to search and browse through the catalog via categories.
- Select one or more products, individual variants or multiple variants of a single product.
Note: There is no limit on the number of products that can be added in the collection.
Adding products to collection
There are some quick actions like Disable, Delete and Edit Name for each collection in the list.
List view of collections
- Click a particular collection to view its details.
- Make the required changes.
- Update the collection.
- You can delete or disable the collection from the actions available in the top header.
- Click Save & Exit.
Last update: May 13, 2021