Attribute Groups, as the name suggests, are to keep attributes in a group and use them as a set wherever required.
For example, you have four attributes to define dimension of the products, Length, Width, Height, Depth. Now while creating a product, you need to add all four of them each time. Instead of that, you can just create a group called Dimension and add this group each time you have to add these attributes to a product or a family.
- Go to Attribute Groups in the left navigation sections
- Click on CREATE ATTRIBUTE GROUP in top right corner
- Add a TITLE for the attribute group
- Select attributes that you want to add to the attribute group
- Click CREATE GROUP
- Click on the desired attribute group from the list of attribute groups.
- Make the required changes.
- Update the details.
- An attribute group can be deleted using the Delete Group button in the left bottom corner.
Note: Only Attribute groups that are not part of a family can be deleted.
Last update: May 07, 2021