Fabric Pay lets merchants easily and securely collect payments from their customers where they can:
- Accept card payments as well as payments from digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Capture payments securely, meeting PCI compliance data security standards
- Detect and block fraudulent payments using machine learning
- Get extensive support for managing disputes and refunds
- Get transparent interchange+ pricing
- Receive daily payouts
- Merchants can use Fabric Pay to handle their payment processing instead of having to build a solution from scratch. They don't have to worry about integrating individual payment methods such as debit or credit cards and digital wallets, as Fabric Pay includes them all. In addition, Fabric Pay takes away the headache of dealing with detecting fraudulent payments and managing disputes. Merchants get access to a custom dashboard to review balances, payouts and manage account information.
- Customers interact with Fabric Pay's user interface (which can be customized to merchant branding) to provide their card or digital wallet information during checkout on the merchant's website. It prompts the customer if there is incorrect or missing information. Thus, when interacting with Fabric Pay, customers are assured that their payment information is safe and their payment transactions secured.
- Accepts card payments and digital wallets: Fabric Pay supports all popular payment methods to boost conversion. It accepts credit and debit cards from global brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Widely used digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay are also supported.
- Out-of-the-box fraud detection and prevention: Fabric Pay uses machine learning algorithms to detect and block fraud for any type of business. It trains on the behavioral data aggregated over time across all its customers to identify fraud. Each transaction will be assigned a risk score and many high-risk payments will be blocked automatically.
- Payment disputes and refunds handling: Fabric Pay provides extensive support for handling disputes and refunds on behalf of the merchant, reducing the hassle of constantly tracking and responding to the card network.
- Easy onboarding: Fabric Pay allows merchants can get started easily. First, an onboarding form is provided to gather data about their businesses. Then, once processed and confirmed, they receive an email notification to start accepting payments. The same credentials provided in the onboarding form are used to access a custom dashboard for reviewing and managing payouts and account information.
- Payment solution for enterprise and venture commerce: Fabric Pay is the payment solution for businesses adopting modern modular commerce. Its API-first approach enables them to easily integrate Fabric Pay with their existing commerce platforms. Its out-of-the-box onboarding feature and custom dashboard makes it an easy-to-use payment solution. With Fabric Pay, businesses can focus on tracking payments and collect payouts from the get-go instead of coding a payment solution from scratch.
- Businesses looking to support multiple payment methods: With Fabric Pay, businesses can use other payment methods besides the usual credit or debit card options. For example, it enables businesses to easily configure and accept payments from digital wallets like Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Bundled payment solution for select Fabric products: Fabric Pay is integrated with Fabric products like Subscriptions, Checkout APIs, and POS. Therefore, merchants have a fully integrated payment solution when using these products, significantly reducing implementation time.
Last update: Jun 17, 2021