With Offers, merchants can set up multiple price types for any product for a specified duration. They can create and schedule promotions or coupons that target SKUs or groups of SKUs. Using Offers, they can design every pricing and promotional strategy needed to attract and win more customers.
Offers caters to these users:
- Merchants: Merchants benefit from a system that aids them in planning and managing their pricing and promotions. In dealing with pricing, Offers let them schedule different prices for their products. For promotions, they're provided with tools to design the appropriate sales tactic needed to entice customers. Offers also integrates with their existing e-commerce infrastructure to imbue their pricing and promotions with AI or analytics.
- Pricing and finance teams: High growth businesses to enterprise companies have teams that implement pricing strategies and teams that monitor prices to manage cash flow. Offers' support for setting up multiple price types, scheduling promotions, and performance reporting helps these teams fulfill their function.
- Marketers: Marketers entice people to a merchant's store and convert them to customers using reasonable pricing schemes or promotions. Offers' user interface gives them a great user experience in creating and managing complex pricing or promotions that would otherwise be difficult using other tools or software.
The following are Offers' core features:
- Price management: Offers lets merchants search for products or SKUs and review their pricing history. They can take advantage of dynamic pricing by scheduling prices based on season or demand. They can also create price lists, set a product's clearance price, and even import pricing information from a spreadsheet file to Offers
- Promotions management: Offers lets merchants create and schedule promotions that are automatically applied during checkout. Its easy-to-use user interface reduces the complexity of designing them. Offers considered the various specifications and rules that merchants can conceive of when creating promotions.
- Coupons management: Merchants also manage coupons similar to promotions. They create coupon codes that are manually applied by shoppers at checkout. Coupons can be specified as stackable, single or multiple-use, and be limited by user segment and usage. Offers also has a code generator that merchants can use to create numerous single-use coupons.
Offers is designed for any business in need of pricing and promotions management. But the following examples best highlight its use:
- Enterprises profiting from dynamic pricing: Enterprises frequently change prices or do promotions to match the current demand, season, timing, or customer type. Offers lets them schedule prices or promotions that run on a specified duration and are reflected across all channels. Its ability to integrate with external CRM systems or an LMS like Fabric Loyalty lets them retrieve customer data that they'll need to create more personalized offerings
- Omnichannel retailers needing to maximize revenue: Offers lets retailers implement different pricing strategies for each channel. Prices for their online store can be different compared to their physical store or outlet mall stores. On the other hand, Offers is also for retailers that value price integrity. It's the tool to help them ensure that their prices are similar across all their channels
- Discounters looking to corner the market: These businesses frequently run various promotions to entice many buyers and gain profit. Offers lets them create a variety of promotions ranging from simple to complex. It has taken into account every possible rule and specification for their use cases. For example, they can do loss leader pricing or bundle pricing. With Offers' user interface, they select SKUs or groups of SKUs and provide a discount using a nominal or percentage amount to implement these strategies.
Last update: May 13, 2021